- Smart classrooms with White marker board.
- Vast Collection of best books in library
- Four Languages- English, Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Football, volleyball, basketball and cricket grounds
- Performing Arts—Music, Dance, Arts & Crafts, etc.
- Projects and Field trips
- Participation of each student in Extra-curricular Activities and external competitions
- Concentration on holistic and overall development
- Teacher student Ratio 2:30
- Neat, Clean and Hygienic Mess providing nutritious breakfast and lunch
- Communication to parents about homework, attendance, marks, fee status etc. through online SMS.
Competitions & Tournaments
- The students are prepared to be highly competitive in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- The school has a pre-planned regular program every year for tournaments and competitions.
- The school conducts house-wise competitions to identify top performers.
- The school also gives training and preparation for the students to win the prizes in District and State level competitions.
Achievements in Interschool Competitions
The institution exposes our students to participate in various sports meet organized at zone, taluk and district level. We participated in football and athletics and won many prizes in respective levels in 2015 and 2016.
- In Karate, the students exhibited their talents at national level competitions.
- In Silambam competitions, the students marvelled at state open level and received prizes.
- Our students also participated in various inter school competitions and won so many prizes in Sri Niketan School Tamil ValarchiPottigal.
- Our children have excelled in Spell bee Exam, Aptitude exam by Times of India, Science Talent Test, Science Olympiads, Maths Olympiads, UTSE exams and so on.
- (In Classmate Spell Bee examination conducted this year, 26 students of our school were selected to the second round in the district level and Master Austin of 9th standard reached to the state-level spell bee examination.)
- In exams conducted by Times NIE think and Learn Challenge, Master Austin of 10th and ……… of 7th standard received ‘tab’ for their best performance.
Mix of New and Veteran Teachers
New teachers come into the school fired up to teach. The veteran teachers provide years of experience and understanding of how to effectively manage their classrooms and get things done in the school.
The Ability of our staff
Dr. Abdul Kalam our former President and a scientist, made a mention in his autobiography, “Wings of Fire”, “To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces – desire, belief and expectation”. Our staff acknowledge the implied message of these words and give 100% to their job and work with commitment and dedication to instil these qualities into our students. They commit to create future leaders with concrete human values.
- Good Communicators
- Critical thinkers
- They have the courage to explore new ideas, roles, and strategies as they encounter the challenges posed by different IQ students.
- They engage in creative and imaginative thinking that enables them to extend their unconditional service to the future nation builders.
- They act with honesty and integrity, have a personal commitment to service, and strive to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- They honor the uniqueness of each individual and instill in students a sense of mission and purpose as citizens of the larger world.
- The learning environment is safe.
- Learning spaces are conducive and airy.
- The curriculum is comprehensive but student driven.
- Activities are related to real-world work.
- An array of technology tools and access is available at all times
- Emotional and intellectual support is offered to students.
- Sufficient resources to help all students achieve.
- Safe, healthy and supportive learning environments.
- Schools and classrooms equipped for teaching and learning.
- Qualified teachers in every classroom.
- Strong school leadership.
- Aim high
- Believe in themselves
- Have ambitions
- Always enthusiastic
- Be motivated
- Discover the joy of learning
Academically they are taught to
- Write effectively
- Read critically
- Speak with clarity
- Apply reasoning and problem-solving skills
JNN wants everyone who passes through it to
- Be truthful
- Treat all people fairly.
- Know and do the right thing.
- Be courteous and polite.
- Demonstrate kindness toward others.
- Acknowledge the rights of others
- Be reliable.
- dmit mistakes and plan corrections.
- Treat others as one wishes to be treated.
- Be environmentally responsible.
Excellence in Education is tasted with the noble values of
Co-operation, Discipline, Equality, Freedom, Honesty, Justice, Kindness, Love, Morality, Obedience, Peace, Responsibility, Simplicity, Tolerance, Unity, Zeal
The Ability of our staff
Moral values and kindness are central in our efforts to create a school environment that engages all students. This makes our school a caring place for students to learn. Students take risks and be vulnerable within the classroom and they are valued and challenged to be effective in the spirit of learning.
4th in the District
In the SSC examination of 2015, it became the most successful school in the District with 50 students achieving centum. In 2015 Higher secondary board examination it achieved the highest average percentage of marks and stood 4th in the district.
This result reveals that we not only give utmost importance to the toppers but give equal concentration on the average and slow learners. Hence the achievers too come out with flying colors.
Scouts and Guides
“The people who get on in this world are the ones who get up and look for the circumstances”. Scouts and guides become a regular feature of our school.
Scouting and Guiding is a Character Building Educational Movement i.e. it is a movement that changes young mischievous lads into fine men, not just physically but in mind and soul too.Our students are trained in Scouts and guides and camps are organised in group systemandthe purpose of the movement is to contribute to the development of young people in achieving their full potential in social, physical, intellectual and spiritual areas. The best students are awarded with certificates.